Friday 19 March 2021

America's Cup writing

  Everyone is screaming  and surrounds me as i am being 

Pushed and shoved by the excited crowd and I’m watching the final of the 2021 America’s 

Cup with 30,000 other excited fans,  the fan’s go wild!

Fists pump in the air and strangers hug each other in celebration the screams of delight pierce my ears Team NZ stands on the stage with beaming smiles as the crowd look proudly up at them.  The team’s family was there and they were crying so loud with happiness. We all went home feeling very happy we won yet sad because it is all over at the same time.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CJ.
    I really like your writing. I like how you said "The Fans GO WILD!!"
    Just make sure to always put capital letter for the letter "I".
    What was your favorite sentence?
    BLOG YA LATER!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thank you for commenting on my blog
      and my sentence is The Fans GO WILD!!"
      bye bye antonino

      Delete